Bus tours & Groups
Comfortable rooms with breakfast or half-board for up to 60 people
This 3 star Hotel in Radstadt in Salzburgerland, just 70 km south of Salzburg and in the heart of the ski region of Ski amadé, is your optimum partner for bus and group holidays. Are you looking for a comfortable yet central hotel for your club or work trip? –Then you are in the safest hands with the Stegerbräu Hotel!
- Central location in the town centre: Easy access to the ski regions, tourist attractions and day trips in local area.
- Accommodation for up to 60 people in 39 rooms
- Through our family bedrooms with extra beds or sofa beds, guests can have separate beds in one room.
- Panorama Wellness Oasis with sauna, steamroom & infrared cabin
- Lift to upper floors in the main building.
- Limited parking directly at the Hotel & free public car park with bus spaces just 250m away.
- Catering for breakfast or half-board.
- Kitchen open all day in the à-la-carte restaurant.
- Flexibility & ability to cater for all. ie separate dining times for your group.
During your bus or group trip to Pongau in the 3 star Hotel Stegerbräu, we offer a high level of customer service and advice, with loving attention to detail. We are looking forward to your group request and are happy to help you create your personalised programme for your trip.
During the winter at the Stegerbräu, we offer certain deals throughout the season:
- Advent trips from the first advent weekend.
- Short trips & weekends from the end of November to approx. mid December & in April
- 4 – 7 nights in January and March
We are very happy to organise extra entertainment such as winter curling with gluhwein, guided winter walks, torch-lit walks to traditional huts, horse-drawn sleigh rides, fun toboggan evenings or visits to local businesses such as the Schnapps Distillery on Mandelberg or Loden Steiner traditional wear and fabrics. In December , the local Advent markets really fuel the spirit of Christmas. For a truly spectacular show visit the Christkindl markets in Salzburg. We also have the Therme Amadé swimming pool and spa in neighbouring Altenmarkt that offers swimming and adventure as well as relaxation in the sauna world.
Half-board in the Winter season
- Generous breakfast buffet
- 3-course evening meal with choice of main-dish
- Daily salad bar
- and from a 4- night stay including a small ski snack from 4-5 pm
We are happy to supply prices and possible dates through our request form.
From the start of May to the middle of June and from mid September until late autumn, we love to hear from out travel groups.
- Season openings and end of season celebrations
- Holiday and weekend trips
- Trips to the Harvest Festival events
- Hiking and biking trips
Throughout the summer, we are very happy to cater to your individual meal requirements in our 3 star Hotel Stegerbräu, whether you require just breakfast or half-board.
Which ever option you choose, you will really benefit from staying with us on your trip to Salzburgerland as the Hotel Stegerbräu and Radstadt have a very central location. Not only in Salzburgerland but the neighbouring Schladming – Dachstein region of Styria, another holiday favourite.