Hotel Stegerbräu – Accommodation in Radstadt
Skiing holiday, Hiking-, Biking-or Golf in Pongau, Salzburger Sportwelt
The centrally located Stegerbräu is your perfect home from home in Radstadt as it is the ideal starting point for your skiing, hiking, biking or golf-holiday in the Salzburger Sportworld and in Ski amadé. Here meets the flair of days gone by with modernity. Be enchanted by the special atmosphere and enjoy holidays in a house with heart and charm. It doesn’t matter if you’re travelling as a single person, with a family, in a group, on a business trip or taking on the Stoneman Taurista mountain bike challenge, the 39 comfortably furnished rooms provide a cosy living space, the Stegerbräu kitchen and restaurants ensure that you can enjoy culinary service throughout the day and our wellness area is available to you on a daily basis.
Holiday plus at Stegerbräu
- Holiday in the heart of Radstadt / Ski amadé
- Accommodation for up to 90 guests in 39 rooms
- Triple & 4-bed family rooms, ideal for holidays with kids
- A small yet welcoming Panorama Wellness oasis with sauna, steambath & infrared cabin to help you relax
- Hearty breakfast from the buffet
- Flexible catering options for lunch or dinner
- Stylish Restaurants with café and bar area
- Big garden terrace with fantastic view
- Free WIFI access throughout the hotel
- Lodging Partner for Stoneman Taurista & Golf Partner Hotel
- Fair price-performance ratio
- Warm hospitality and informal atmosphere
Hospitality and service have long been a tradition in this old inn and the Stiegler Family continue in the same vein by making it a cosy holiday home and a stylish place to get together.
What’s in our 3 star Hotel in Radstadt
- Entrance hall & reception
- Lift to the rooms in the main building
- free parking – some parking lots right at the hotel – further ones are only 250 m away
- kid’s playroom on the ground floor
- storage room for skis and bikes
- luggage-depository with changing facilities
- barrier-free WC on the ground floor
- free Wifi access throughout the hotel
- attractive holiday offers for every season
The building is estimated to be 600 years old
WE, Christian and Waltraud Stiegler, are passionate hosts and have been running this traditional house since 2003, consisting of hotel and inn area. The building is an estimated 600 years old. Although beer is not brewed here any more, there are always new ideal brewing in the “Bräu-Kitchen”, as we tinker with new holiday bonuses and modernize this fantastic old building with respect.
Unfortunately we do not have any archive recordings of this historic building, that once served as storage for beer from the beer brewing company in Radstadt.
In 2008 we purchased the Gasthof Habersatter – that was just situated next to the Stegerbräu and we connected the both houses through an corridor. So with this step also the kitchen has been renewed and modernized and is situated right in the middle of the two house buildings.
In the years that followed, there were always some smaller renovations in or on the building. In 2015 there was again a big renovation in the kitchen and we got a new bar area.
The renovations in 2019 brought further great and qualitative changes and modernization. Some of the rooms for 1-4 people have now received new furniture to create elegant alpine flair, others have new bathrooms, Younger guests will enjoy the new playroom, skiers have a new ski cellar, where bicycles can be stored in summer, and there are new toilet facilities on the ground floor in the extension of the inviting café and bar area in the Bräusaal dining hall. All this promises that your summer and winter holidays will have more comfort and quality here in Salzburger Land, Austria.
In the last few years, especially with the current renovations in 2019, we have succeeded in combining old walls with modern flair, creating a real feel-good home from home.
Your central location in Radstadt
At the Hotel Stegerbräu you stay in the centre of Radstadt, only 80m from the town square, where in winter you will also find the bus stop for the ski shuttle to the Radstadt ski area, to the Reiter and Fageralm or to Obertauern. The train station can be reached on foot from the hotel (approx. 400m) and the Radstadt outdoor swimming pool is 600m away. You can start your shopping spree right outside the front door.
Radstadt is a charming, medieval town with old town houses and a modern market square, often used for events or as a meeting area. There is a diverse range of summer and winter activities in the enchanting landscape around the Radstädter Tauern mountains, and with our special holiday tips you will always be well informed and well prepared for your day of skiing, hiking, cycling or visiting our tourist attractions.