Our Partner- ARLHOF HUT
restaurant.bar | aprés-ski | hut food | celebrations
At the Altenmarkt gondola base station – Radstadt-Altenmarkt ski area
Tartar Hat Fondues in the Arlhof Hut
a culinary experience with a campfire feeling, right at the table
The Stegerbräu Breakfast Plus offers you, as a hotel guest, a lot of freedom and flexibility for your culinary holiday plans: Enjoy a-la-carte Stegerbräu cuisine, take advantage of our “My Menu” offers in between or even take a trip out to our partner ski hut – the Arlhof Hut in Altenmarkt.
And this is how it works:
Fresh salad is served as a starter. In the middle of the table is a heated iron hat known as the Tartar’s Hat. The brim of the hat is filled with fresh beef soup and vegetables. Now everyone can put the prepared meat, the fish or, as a vegetarian variant, the tofu on the hot hat and let it sizzle. There are also homemade sauces, baked potatoes, French fries and garlic bread.
Three Hat variations are available:
“The Classic”: € 26 per person (with beef, pork and poultry)
“The Deluxe”: € 29 per person (with beef, pork, poultry and fish specialities such as prawns)
“The Vegetarian”: € 26 per person (with smoked Tofu, King Oyster Mushrooms, Seitan)
Every Thursday, a free shuttle bus for Stegerbräu guests
Every Thursday we bring you to the Arlhofhütte and back for a Tartar’s hat fondue, free of charge if you register in advance. Departure: 5:30 p.m. Return by arrangement.
Enjoy this culinary rarity in good company, in this wonderful rustic hut with a cosy atmosphere. Register directly at the hotel by Wednesday at the latest.
Have other plans on Thursday? Naturally, you can also enjoy the hut meal on another day and drive yourself to the Arlhofhütte. In this case, please contact the Arlhof team directly to reserve a table by phone or WhatsApp at: +43 664 142 07 29 or by e-mail: email@example.com
The Arlhof Hut, right next to the Altenmarkt lift, has not only had a facelift during the 2019/2020 winter season, but has been run by the new tenants, the Farmer family and the Stiegler family. The winter season in the Arlhof Hut usually opens at the beginning of the ski season, when the Radstadt-Altenmarkt ski area lifts open. The Arlhof Hut is not only a hot tip in winter for taking a break from skiing, for après-ski with live music on many weekends and DJ music on most deys, but also known for Tartar Hat Fondues. It also opens by prior arrangement in summer for family celebrations and very special weddings.
- a traditional rustic ski hut
- with an umbrella bar and a covered après-ski area
- During the day the perfect stop for skiers, tobogganists, winter hikers and sun worshipers
- a restaurant – where you will find a large selection during the day for large or small appetites, as well as coffee, cake, Kaiserschmarren and more
- a hut where you can enjoy sunny winter days on the large terrace
- A Tartar’s Hat fondue restaurant in the evening
- in summer a special place to have your celebration party, whether weddings, birthdays or anniversaries (from 30 people) by appointment
- By the Altenmarkt ski lift, in the Radstadt-Altenmarkt ski area. This is in Salzburger Sportworld, which in turn is part of Ski amadé.
- Right by the Altenmarkt nursery slopes, overlooking the kids area, Fichtelland.
- On the edge of Altenmarkt – on the Zauchensee road and near the Hochbifang ski bus stop
- Approx. 7 km from Hotel Stegerbräu – about 9 minutes drive
A picture book setting in floral meadows, near the forest and walking paths; this quiet, secluded location on the outskirts of Altenmarkt has easy accessibility, sufficient parking, a large terrace, rustic rooms with an open guest room, party umbrella bar with the latest light and sound technology … what more could you want when you celebrate with family and friends.