Opening hours restaurant & hotel
“Griaß Eich” in the Hotel Stegerbräu
In our 3 star Hotel Stegerbräu we offer comfortable rooms, breakfast and meals for your summer and winter holidays and due to the the central location, right in the centre of Radstadt, we are as well ideal located for your overnight stay or business trip. Our restaurant localities in the inn offer cozy places to eat and drink and are meeting place for all occasions.
General opening or closing times
- Autumn Break: Octobre 13 until Octobre 31
- Estimated start of Winter season: November 1
Service and kitchen times
- Café and bar area open from 7.30 am
- the Stegerbräu kitchen is open from 11 am until 9 pm
- from 11 am until 2 pm and from 7 pm until 9 pm offers from our big menu
- from 2 pm until 7 pm dishes from our afternoon menu
- for a cozy end to the evening our bar area is open until around midnight
having breakfast in the Stegerbräu
You are also welcome to have breakfast à la carte.
- breakfast from our buffet in our houseguests-panorama-restaurant
- winter: from 7.30 am until 10 am summer: from 7.30 am until 9.30 am
- price: € 14,- per person. children until 10 years 50% reduction
If possible we ask you to register in advance.
Food-Stopp for bus- & group travels
- we are happy to welcome you anytime with your group for a culinary stop
- choice of dishes from the bus card or on request special menus
- if your scheduling allows, you can also choose from the big menu
- on request also breakfast or stop for a snack, coffee or cake
In order to guarantee a fast service and a perfect procedure, we would like to send you the bus card in advance. Simply pick out the guests on the way and tell us the dishes by phone before your arrival.
Advent and Christmas celebrations
The Stegerbräu localities with the large “Bräusaal”, cozy “Stüberl” and the modern café and bar area provede the right setting for festivities and celebrations on every occasion.
- we are happy to arrange special menus for you
- an extensive wine assortment ensures the right drop as menu accompaniment – host Christian will gladly advise you
Christmas Evening with a festive menu
- On Christmas Evening we spoil you with in our à la carte restaurant with a festive menu for a fixed price. For the little guests optionals children’s meals
- A table reservation for the Christmas Eve is essential. We kindly ask you to sit down on your reserved table until 6 pm (our kitchen closes at 8 pm on Christmas Eve). A cozy end to the meal is of course possible.
The festive menu will be announced soon and we will send you on request. The menu consists 2 soups as well as appetizers and salads from the buffet, 2 main dishes to choose, which we serve to the festive table and for the sweet end, choose your dessert from the buffet. For the younger guests there is also a choice of 2-3 children’s meals.
Eat & celebrate on New Year's Eve
At the turn of the year, on the 31st of December, our restaurants are open in the inn
- kitchen is open from 11 am until 9 pm – à la carte dishes
- reservations recommended for New Year’s Eve
The New Year we traditionally welcome in the Stegerbräu with a small firework on the garden terrace. Shortly after midnight, we invite you to a snack with goulash soup and in the bar area can be celebrated until the early morning hours.
Marriage in the Stegerbräu
We are happy to arrange your wedding celebration with us in the Stegerbräu and adapt to your individual wishes. Dates available on request. Contact us for a consultation and a personal meeting to discuss the details together.
Among the à la carte localities count:
- the big “Bräusaal”
- the café a with modern bar area
- our “Bräustüberl”
- and the big beer garden… lures into the outdoors from the spring with covered terrace and heatet arbor
WINTER - opening times hotel
- The expected opening time will be the 1st of November 2019 –
and we will offer you rooms with breakfast service for November time
- From beginning of December until 11th of April 2020 you can choose accommodation
with bed & breakfast or half-board
WINTER - board & dinner times
- Breakfast daily from 7.30 am until 10 am
- In addition to the Stegerbräu half board
- from 4 pm until 5 pm Ski-Snack with alternating sweet or spicy snacks (drinks exclusive)
- Dinner in buffet form from 6 pm until 8 pm with the choice of 2 soups, 3 main courses (of which always 1 dish vegetarian), salad bar and dessert
Private guests who have booked a multi-day stay as part of the half-board, are welcome to sign up once during their stay to a special fondue evening in our “Bräustüberl”. Every day up to 4 families can take advantage of this offer. Appointments are made directly at the hotel reception. On offer is a “Fondue pot Chinoise”: small-cut fillets of beef, pork and turkey are sauteed in a fondue pot in a good beef soup. There are homemade sauces, fries, salad and garlic bread.
Christmas with our guests
On Christmas Eve we invite you to a festive dinner in our Bräusaal.
- 5.30 pm Christmas mulled wine (for the small guest children’s punch) on the garden terrace with fireplace
- Afterwards around 6 pm we ask you to the festive table
- The festive dinner includes 2 soups, starters and salads from the buffet. The main course (2 dishes to choose) is served at the table. The sweet end you can take form our dessert b uffet. For the younger guests, we also offer children’s meals on request.
- After dinner, family Stiegler wishes you a merry Christmas and presents a small fgit to each family
- The Bräusaal with decorated Christmas tree, is also available after dinner for a cozy evening
Silvester - culinary in the new year
- To prepare for the evening champagne reception
- The kitchen team spoils you with delicacies from the New Year’s Eve buffet
- Midnight: who wants to meet us on the garden terrace in the inn, where we welcome the New Year with a small firework
- Shortly after midnight we invite you to the traditional goulash soup
- In the bar area can be celebrated until the early morning hours
SUMMER - opening times hotel
- From 4th of May until 09th of May: open for bed & breakfast
- from 9th of May until 13th of October: optional breakfast or all-inclusive
- closed mid season: from 13th of October until approx. beginning of November
SUMMER - board hotel guests
- Breakfast from the buffet: daily from 7.30 am antil 9.30 am
Additionally as part of the all-inclusive arrangement:
- Coffee and cake or ice from 4 pm until 5 pm
- Evening dinner: from 6 pm until 8 pm 3-course-menu from the buffet with soup, 2 main dishes to choose, salad bar and dessert from the buffet
- Barbecue in fair weather each on Thuesday 6 pm
- All-in drinks Bar: from 10 am until 10 pm (beer, wine, sprinkled apple- and orangejuice, Sprite, Icetea, Soda as well as coffee & tea)
We are happy to try to take account of various diets (for example gluten-free, lactose-free). We ask you to inform us in advance about special requests, so that we can discuss details with you and clarify the possibilities.
- The Stoneman Taurista Trail is usually officially open from about mid-June to mid-October
- Breakfast from the buffet: from 7.30 am until 9.30 am
- and lunch package, that you can grab yourself from the breakfast buffet
- For an “early” start we offer breakfast by arrangement
We look forward to having dinner at our à la carte restaurant. We are happy to reserve a table at the garden terrace.
Own restaurant area for our hotel guests
- the panorama restaurant with a dining hall
- small bar and buffet kitchen
- in summer also the terrace is opened