Opening hours restaurant & hotel
“Griaß Eich” in the Hotel Stegerbräu
In our 3 star Hotel Stegerbräu we offer comfortable rooms, breakfast and meals for your summer and winter holidays and due to the the central location, right in the centre of Radstadt, we are as well ideal located for your overnight stay or business trip. Our restaurant localities in the inn offer cozy places to eat and drink and are meeting place for all occasions.
General opening or closing times
Service and kitchen times on opening days
- from 7.30 am
- warm kitchen throughout the day
from 11.00 am to 2pm and 5pm to 9pm
- smaller dishes are served from 2pm and 5pm from the afternoon-card
- finish the evening in the hotel bar – open until approx. midnight
Opening & service times may change and in pre-and late season there might be a rest day once a week. Please check our actual opening days and hours under table reservation.
having breakfast in the Stegerbräu
You are also welcome to have breakfast à la carte.
- breakfast from the buffet: € 14.– per adult, children until 10 years 50%
- in low season, when having only few guests in the hotel, the breakfast may be served
right to the table instead of self-service from the buffet
- If possible we ask you to register in advance.
Food-Stopp for bus- & group travels
- we are happy to welcome you anytime with your group for a culinary stop
- choice of dishes from the bus card or on request special menus
- if your scheduling allows, you can also choose from the big menu
- on request also breakfast or stop for a snack, coffee or cake
In order to guarantee a fast service and a perfect procedure, we would like to send you the bus card in advance. Simply pick out the guests on the way and tell us the dishes by phone before your arrival.
Advent and Christmas celebrations
The Stegerbräu localities with the large “Bräusaal”, cozy “Stüberl” and the modern café and bar area provede the right setting for festivities and celebrations on every occasion.
- we are happy to arrange special menus for you
- an extensive wine assortment ensures the right drop as menu accompaniment – host Christian will gladly advise you
Christmas Evening with a festive menu
- On Christmas Evening we spoil you with in our à la carte restaurant with a festive menu for a fixed price. For the little guests optionals children’s meals
- A table reservation for the Christmas Eve is essential. We kindly ask you to sit down on your reserved table until 6 pm (our kitchen closes at 8 pm on Christmas Eve). A cozy end to the meal is of course possible.
The festive menu will be announced soon and we will send you on request. The menu consists 2 soups as well as appetizers and salads from the buffet, 2 main dishes to choose, which we serve to the festive table and for the sweet end, choose your dessert from the buffet. For the younger guests there is also a choice of 2-3 children’s meals.
Eat & celebrate on New Year's Eve
At the turn of the year, on the 31st of December, our restaurants are open in the inn
- kitchen is open from 11 am until 9 pm – à la carte dishes
- reservations recommended for New Year’s Eve
The New Year we traditionally welcome in the Stegerbräu with a small firework on the garden terrace. Shortly after midnight, we invite you to a snack with goulash soup and in the bar area can be celebrated until the early morning hours.
Among the à la carte localities count:
- the big “Bräusaal”
- the café a with modern bar area
- our “Bräustüberl”
- and the big beer garden… lures into the outdoors from the spring with covered terrace and heatet arbor
WINTER - opening times hotel
- Winter season 2020/2021: from November 14th until April 10th
- Rooms with bed & breakfast are offered from November 14th until end of November
(there will be a rest day in our restaurants on Mondays)
- With start of winter-season (from December 1st) you can choose between bed & breakfast or half-board
- The Hotel is open as well during November for accommodation including bed & breakfast
WINTER - board & dinner times
- Breakfast daily from 7.30 am until 10 am
- In addition to the Stegerbräu half board
- from 4 pm until 5 pm Ski-Snack with alternating sweet or spicy snacks (drinks exclusive)
- Dinner in buffet form from 6 pm until 8 pm with the choice of 2 soups, 3 main courses (of which always 1 dish vegetarian), salad bar and dessert
Private guests who have booked a multi-day stay as part of the half-board, are welcome to sign up once during their stay to a special fondue evening in our “Bräustüberl”. Every day up to 4 families can take advantage of this offer. Appointments are made directly at the hotel reception. On offer is a “Fondue pot Chinoise”: small-cut fillets of beef, pork and turkey are sauteed in a fondue pot in a good beef soup. There are homemade sauces, fries, salad and garlic bread.
Christmas with our guests
On Christmas Eve we invite you to a festive dinner in our Bräusaal.
- 5.30 pm Christmas mulled wine (for the small guest children’s punch) on the garden terrace with fireplace
- Afterwards around 6 pm we ask you to the festive table
- The festive dinner includes 2 soups, starters and salads from the buffet. The main course (2 dishes to choose) is served at the table. The sweet end you can take form our dessert b uffet. For the younger guests, we also offer children’s meals on request.
- After dinner, family Stiegler wishes you a merry Christmas and presents a small fgit to each family
- The Bräusaal with decorated Christmas tree, is also available after dinner for a cozy evening
Silvester - culinary in the new year
- To prepare for the evening champagne reception
- The kitchen team spoils you with delicacies from the New Year’s Eve buffet
- Midnight: who wants to meet us on the garden terrace in the inn, where we welcome the New Year with a small firework
- Shortly after midnight we invite you to the traditional goulash soup
- In the bar area can be celebrated until the early morning hours
SUMMER - board hotel guests
With your summer stay, breakfast is always included.
For lunch or dinner you can eat à l carte in one o our restaurants.
Guests who prefer having half-board, can book a 3-course menu for a fixed price of Euro 15.– per person, including 1 drink to the meal.
During summer season, we do have a rest day once the week on Mondays.
- The Stoneman Taurista Trail is usually officially open from about mid-June to mid-October
- Breakfast we serve usually from 7.30 am
- we prepare on request as well a lunch package for you
- For an “early” start we offer breakfast by arrangement
We look forward to having dinner at our à la carte restaurant. We are happy to reserve a table at the garden terrace.
Own restaurant area for our hotel guests
- the panorama restaurant with a dining hall
- small bar and buffet kitchen
- in summer also the terrace is opened