Summer-holiday in Radstadt
Included services & your Summer-PLUS
From May to October, we welcome all of our guests to the Stegerbräu, whether your stay is a business trip or if you come for fun such as cycling, hiking or an active holiday, as a single or with the family, riding the Stoneman Taurista or as part of a travel group looking to stay with us. Be enchanted by the special charm of an old building that has stood the test of time, in a fusion of ancient and modern and full of warm hospitality.
Flexible Catering Options
With our catering options, you can not only individually and flexibly design your daily schedule, but also vary it. At the Stegerbräu, where hotel and inn are united in one house, you can choose your further meals freely in addition to breakfast. Enjoy the à la carte cuisine or book the half-board “My Menu” at a fixed price. Just as you like and you can decide for each day, what you feel like or how it best suits your holiday plans.
Breakfast “Plus” Arrangement
Your room reservation automatically includes our basic package – “the Stegerbräu Breakfast-Plus”. Start the day right with a hearty breakfast buffet and as your plus, you can help yourself to a packed lunch from the buffet. You are now well prepared for your hike, your excursions or for your bike tour.
- Daily breakfast buffet from 7.30 am to 10.00 am
- including cereal corner and tea-bar
- in fair weather you can enjoy breakfast outdoors on the terrace
- for mountain biker, riding the Stoneman Taurista, early breakfast by arrangement.
If there are only few guests in the house, we will serve you breakfast at the table.
A good start to the day with the breakfast buffet
Each day starts with at least 4 sorts of cooked meat, 3 types of cheese, liver pate, toast toppers, natural and fruit joghurts, fruit compote, fruit salad, apples, dried fruit, cornflakes, fresh bread and rolls, toast, a variety of jams, honey, choc-nut spread, butter, milk as well as boiled eggs. We can also supply special requests such as scrambled egg etc.
Special Dietary Requirements
We try our best to cater for differing dietary requirements such as gluten or lactose-free as well as other food allergies/ intolerances. Let us know any special requirements when you book so that we are forewarned and can clarify the possibilities such as special bread etc. or if you need to bring your own food with you.l
Half-board “My Menu”
- half-board “My-Menu” is a 3-course menu for a fixed price of € 17.– per adult/meal
(for children up to 14 years: € 11.– per menu)
- including 1 drink with your meal
- bookable daily or for the whole stay
- you can enjoy your meal either at lunch or for dinner
- registration until day before
Please note the restaurant may have a rest day in low season.
According to number of reservations, the 3-course menu is offered: either to choose yourself from the “My Menu-Card” which offers a selection of 2-3 soups, appetizers or side-salad, some main-dishes as well as 2-3 desserts. On busy days, we reserve the right to offer half-board in buffet form with a 3-course menu (soup of the day and salads from the buffet, 2-3 main course dishes to choose from, which we serve at the table.
EAT A LA CARTE
Eat à la carte and enjoy selections from our “Bräuküche” menu from 11am to 9pm
Select from the current menu and pay as you go.
- from 11am to 02pm and 5pm to 9pm
you can choose from the “Bräuküche-Menu”
- Between 2pm and 5pm meals are offered from the
Enjoy regional treats, classic dishes or special delights, tailored to the seasons.
Please note: on Mondays our restaurant is closed for a rest day.
Chill out in the evening, with a good glass of wine from our extensive range, a fresh draft StegerBRÄU beer or another favorite drink. You will find the perfect place to sit – whether in our cosy café and bar area, in one of the Stüberl rooms or on the covered terrace with heated arbour in the beautiful garden.
What’s Included in your Summer Holiday & our Service
- Accommodation in cosy rooms with “Breakfast-Plus Package”
- Free daily use of sauna, steam bath and infrared cabin in the spa area, by reservation.
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- free participation in the guided bike-tours (bike rental is extra) with 1 bike taster tour and 2 mountain bike tours, from the 3rd week of May to mid-Octobre
- extensive brochures as well as numerous tips for hikes, excursions or sports activities
- free use of hiking poles (subject to availability)
- lockable bike cellar / bike wash area
- storage room with changing and shower facility for when you arrive early or want to make full use of the day of departure
- if you arrive by train, free pick-up from the station in Radstadt
- luggage-depot with changing and shower facilities, for when you arrive early or want to make full use of your departure day
- free pick up from train station in Radstadt upon arrival
We will be happy to issue your Salzburger Sportwelt Card for you free of charge if required. It is your guest card and offers you small reductions for sports and leisure activities, a reduced entrance fee for the Therme Amade in Altenmarkt and for summer lift operations in the Salzburg Sportwelt. The guest card also offers free entry to the outdoor swimming pool in Radstadt and is also your € 1 hiking bus ticket.
The ideal location for an active holiday
Due to its location in the centre of the historic town of Radstadt, the Stegerbräu is your ideal starting point for getting to know the region. The extensive hiking area , nearby tourist attractions and wide selection of sporting options make for a
summer holiday full of activities, discoveries and enjoyment in Salzburger Land. There are cultural and culinary events in the main summer season as well as in harvest festival time that add to the charm. As an added bonus, there is genuine Austrian hospitality with a large portion of “Gemütlichkeit”