What is included at the Stegerbräu
and your catering options for your Summer or Winter holiday in Radstadt
This is where you will find out what is on offer at the Stegerbräu Hotel in Radstadt and which services round off your holiday. No matter whether you book a room with us for an overnight stay in Radstadt, want to enjoy a short break or spend your summer or winter holiday with us in the Salzburg region, the hearty Stegerbräu breakfast is always included in the room price.
All Stegerbräu guests get to enjoy the following:
- Accomodation in comfortable rooms
- The Stegerbräu Generous Breakfast Buffet from 7am to 11am. This allows sleepy heads to enjoy their breakfast in their own time.
- Daily relaxation in the Wellness Suite with sauna, steam bath, infrared cabin.
- Bathrobe for free use on request – simply collect at the reception
- free guest-card – your Salzburg Sportworld Card for special reductions and free entrance for the outdoor swimming pool in Radtadt.
- Free WIFI throughout the building
- Our attentive service and warm hospitality
Your Holiday plus – the special extra from Stegerbräu
What our PLUS stands for in the breakfast plus accommodation (included from 2 nights)
In Summer, as a PLUS, you get a packed lunch: Ideal when you are out on a hike, bike tour or just visiting one of the many local attractions. The breakfast buffet has sandwich bags available so you can create your own. AND in summer, all cycling enthusiasts benefit from 2 free guided bike tours (from th 3rd week of May until the end of September) – with 1 x bike taster tour (Mondays) and 1 x MTB Alpine tour (Wednesdays).
In Winter, as a PLUS, we offer our Ski Tea: Enjoy our ski tea in the afternoon with a selection of sweet or savoury snacks, from 4pm to 5pm in the Bräusaal restaurant, always on offer during opening days of the a-la-carte restaurant.
Further benefits when you stay with us
- Lounge with drinks for self-service – available around the clock
- Kid’s playroom on the ground floor, near the restaurant
- Mini kid’s play area just below the garden area in summer
- Lockable Bike and Ski cellar with boot dryers
- Luggage depot with changing facilities and showers, for our guests to use on their day of arrival/departure for a maximum length holiday
- When arriving by train, free transfers from Radstadt station
- A huge selection of leaflets as well as handy tips on what to do
- SalzburgerLand Card – regional summer discount card – can be booked online in the Hotel
Mountain bike adventurers who ride the Stoneman Taurista benefit from great service – because the Stegerbräu is a Stoneman Taurista partner hotel and has everything you need for the Stoneman Tour. For an enjoyable cycling holiday, we offer 2 free guided cycling tours every week during the summer time. As a golf partner hotel of the Radstadt Golf Club, golfers can look forward to a 25% reduction on the green fee.
Catering at the Hotel Stegerbräu
Bed and Breakfast | a-la-carte meals | Half board “My Menu”
Would you like to have lunch or dinner with us, or maybe both? With pleasure – We are happy to offer flexible catering options, with the exception of breaks in the restaurant. In the Stegerbräu, hotel and restaurant are united under one roof, so as well as enjoying our breakfast, we offer culinary delights throughout the day as long as the restaurant is open.
Half-Board offer from a stay of at least 2 nights: for dinner, as an alternative to dine à la carte, you can take advantage of our “My Menu” offer: a 4-course menu at a fixed price that you choose yourself from the My Menu Card, with prior notification by the morning of the respective day at the latest. This way you can decide every day what you feel like or how it best suits your holiday plans.
Service times & Offers in the Restaurant during opening days
Enjoy the A-LA-CARTE Menu
with cuisine from 11am to 9pm
- from 11am to 2pm and 5pm to 9pm you can choose from the full menu
- between 2pm and 5pm there is a smaller afternoon menu
- Payment depending on order.
The Menu offers: classic Austrian cuisine, traditional and international dishes as well as local delicacies, depending on the season. There are also Chef`s recommendations and a dish of the day, which changes daily, to complete the offer. In Summer time you can enjoy the culinary delights on the wonderful garden terrace.
Our flexible half-board option (available from a 2 nights stay during opening days of the restaurant)
- “My Menu” is a 4-course evening meal with a set price: in season 2023, the menu price is € 25 per adult and € 15 per child up to 14 years. Soup or salad selected from the buffet, the main course and dessert are selected from the My Menu list.
- Service times: dinner from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Register for My Menu on a daily basis at the reception or right in the restaurant. Let us know the night before preferably or at the absolute latest in the morning.
You can always find information on current closing days here under table reservations.
Relax in the evening with a good glass of wine from our extensive range, a freshly tapped StegerBRÄU beer or whatever your favourite drink is. You are sure to find a comfortable place to drink it here – whether in the cosy cafè and bar area, in one of the parlours or in summer you can enjoy our beautiful garden with the covered terrace and heated arbour!
Your culinary experience on your winter holiday
Our tip for a culinary raritiy – the “tartar’s hat fondue” in the ski hut “Arlhofhütte” in Altenmarkt – right at the base station of the “Hochbifangbahn” ski lift.
Treat yourself to a special evening with a campfire feeling right at the table (best on Wednesday – our a-la-carte restaurant is closed then).
Benefits available all year round
We are happy to issue you with a Salzburger Sportworld Card free of charge if required. It is your guest card and offers you small discounts for sports and leisure activities, reduced admission to the Therme Amade in Altenmarkt, for the Escape Game Radstadt as well as summer lifts in the Salzburger Sportworld region or night tobogganing in winter. The guest card also offers free entry to the outdoor swimming pool in Radstadt and gives you access to the hiking bus for just € 1,00 each way. The Radstadt Hiking Bus takes you twice a week (Monday and Thursday) to just below the Rossbrand summit.