Why not taking a “time out” over the Christmas period? Spend some wonderful days in the mountains and celebrate Christmas. Skiing on the splendid pistes, enjoying other winter activities, a romantic Christmas walk trough the winter forest with magic advent program, culinary delights and Austrian hospitality, let forget the daily routine and brings you into the mood of Christmas.
Included services of the Christmas Time-Out
- 4 nights accommodation in the booked room
- in the morning: rich breakfast from the buffet
- in the afternoon: small ski-snack from 4.00 to 5.00 pm
- in the evening: 3-course dinner in buffet manner with choice of main dishes and salads from the salad bar
- once the possibility to enjoy a fondue-Evening in the Bräu-Stüberl
- festive Christmas Dinner
- daily use of wellness area from 3.00 to 8.00 pm
- bathrobe for adults free on request
- free WIFI access throughout the hotel
And that’s how we celebrate Christmas
- to start into the Christmas evening, we invite you to take a mulled wine at the garden terrace around the fire place
- afterwards we ask to take seat at your festively decorated table
- enjoy our Christmas dinner, soup and starters are from the buffet, the main courses (with choice of main-dish) is served and offers a dessert
Round the evening off in the Bräusaal, by snacking Christmas cookies, unwrap your parcel which is lying under the Christmas tree and later in the evening it’s nice to take a stroll around the illuminated city wall and along the crib path.
Package rate Christmas Time-Out
including the Stegerbräu half-board
4 nights / per person
in room “Bräu-Classic for two” € 289,-
in room “Bräu-Classic for 2-3″ & in room “Bräu-Comfort for two” € 298,-
in room “Bräu-Comfort for 2-4”: € 305.-
in “Bräu-Comfort-Family-Room”: € 345.–
4 nights / 3. & 4. person in more-bed room
0 – 4 years for free | 5-10 years: € 144.-
11 – 14 years: € 196,- | from 15 years: € 244.-
valid by 2 full paying persons per room
Changes and errors excepted!
further price information
- Quoted package-price valid for 4 nights per person in mentioned period
- Children rates are valid for 3rd or 4th bed in our more-bed rooms by 2 full paying persons per room
- Extra to pay: local tourist tax with € 1,30 per person and day (from 15 years)
- Balcony rooms apply to a surcharge of € 5.– per room and day and are bookable on request and upon availibiltiy.
If you also can stay for 5 nights, between Dec 18 and Dec 26, you can benefit from our
In the time running up to Christmas, the lanes and places in Radstadt transforms into a sentimental paradise of splendid lights and colours.
- the crib path invites especially in the evenings, to take a stroll around the city wall
- Romantic atmosphere you can feel by the traditional “Radstadt Christmas Walk” on 26th of December, which leads you through the torchlit “Kaiserpromenade”. By hiking through the snow covered forest, you pass different stations. Stop and listen to the musical performances, to the story teller, enjoy an Advent punch and be enchanted by this special atmosphere. The “Alp’s longest Advent calendar” is a highlight of this walk.
- On December 26 you can browse through the lovely decorated Christmas cottages at the Christmas market, right at the city square and only few steps from the Hotel Stegerbräu. Enjoy local delicacies, hot mulled wine, the accompanying program which is offered besides and exhibitors show local handicrafts.
For winter sport fans, there are not only several skiing areas to discover. Experience the Radstadt winter landscape by hiking on the prepared winter footpaths, by skiating or racing down with a sledge the 6 km long toboggan run of the Kemahdhöhe or enjoy a comfy sleigh ride.