The Stegerbräu, as a Stoneman Taurista accommodation partner, offers you lodging right in the centre of Radstadt and therefore is an ideal start point for your Stoneman Challenge. In addition to breakfast, Stoneman riders can look forward to staying in cosy rooms and can grab themselves a packed lunch from the breakfast buffet. After a demanding and strenuous mountain bike tour, we will recharge you in one of our à la carte restaurants or you can take a seat in the scenic garden with its heated arbour, where you can enjoy the view of the Radstädter Tauern mountains. You can then relax in the small but well-appointed wellness area.
The Stoneman season in summer 2020 is running from June 10 to September 27
Stoneman Taurista Offers 2, 3 or 4 nights
Stoneman 2 nights
Price per person
in room single use from € 140.-
in double room from € 110.-
in triple room from € 102.-
Stoneman 3 nights
Price per person
in room single use: from € 210.–
in double-room from € 165.-
in triple-room from € 153.–
Stoneman 4 nights
Price per person
in room single use: from € 260.-
in double-room from € 200.-
in triple-room from € 192.-
Stoneman overnight stays
…when staying with us for one night or when booking two single days
(due to an overnight stay in a cottage), we offer accommodation per person and day, including breakfast-plus arrangement, from € 58.– in a double room / from € 68.– in a single room, depending on room type.
Additional price information
- The Tourist tax is not included in the mentioned prices and has to be paid extra: € 1,30 per person and day, from the age of 15 years.
- Rooms with balcony can be booked on request with a surcharge of € 5,- per room and day.
- Reductions for children: We offer special rates for kids, sharing parents room, by at least 2 full paying adults:
0-4 years: free of charge / 5-10 years: € 24.– / 11-14 years: € 34.– / 15-17 years: € 39.– per child and day with breakfast
- For accompanying guests, who are not riding the Stoneman Taurista route, the same prices are valid. Prolongation days are of course possible.
- All prices do include our breakfast-plus arrangement.
- The starter package (the basic bag is necessary for all who wish to be featured as official starter and finisher) you can order right after your booking about the Stegerbräu Stoneman Dashboard – that makes sure, that your starter pack will be provided and ready for you right at the hotel upon arrival.
What is included
Stoneman Starter Packs
- Accommodation in your booked room with shower or bath/toilet, hair dryer, cable-TV
- Rich breakfast from the buffet
- Packed lunch which you pack yourself from the breakfast buffet
- free use of the wellness area with sauna, steam bath and infrared cabin
- Bathrobe on request during your stay
- free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- lockable bicycle room
- Wash-Place with garden hose to clean your bike
Service & Further Catering options
We usually serve breakfast from 7.30am to 9.30am. For Stoneman participants, however, we are happy to be flexible and prepare for your desired start time and then offer the option for an earlier breakfast from 7.00am or to provide you with a packed-lunch instead of breakfast – so that you can start your Mountain Bike Challenge at any time.
Our hotel’s wining and dining facilities include the cosy lounges, hotel bar, the Bräusaal room and the large garden terrace with a cosy heated arbour and views over the Hohe Tauern. To be flexible in your day planning, you can choose to eat à la carte (pay as you go) or book our half-board “My Menu” for a fixed price of € 15.– per menu/day, including 1 drink with the meal – and this you can book daily right at the hotel.
By the way….the bike specialist “Tri-Alpin” is your Stoneman service partner on site.
The starter pack is the entry point to your Stoneman experience and there are 3 versions of it, that build upon one another. If you wish to be featured in the official finisher list online, you will at least need the Stoneman Basic pack.
Trophy Complete € 59.– / Trophy Stone € 39.– / Stoneman Basic € 29.–
The complete starter pack contains the trophy and the stone – depending on your choosen challenge: gold, silver or bronze.
All Stoneman starter packs contain:
- the starter card and Lanyard
- your name on the starter and finisher list
- the starter bag with map and wristband
- Squirltube Dry Lube chain wax
- Giveaways: flyer, sticker
- 10 € voucher for your personalised Stoneman Taurista finisher Jersey
Make up your reservation for your starter pack best of all right after your booking or at least some days before your start. When registered for your starter pack, you will receive up to date news, information about the trail or weather conditions to be well prepared for your challenge. You have to make changes concerning your registration or even to cancel it – no problem, this can be done at any time.
The Stoneman Taurista in Salzburgerland
The 123 km Stoneman Taurista goes past a host of beautiful natural features in Salzburg Sportworld and has a challenging 4,500 meters of climbing to overcome. A memorable experience for every mountain biker. The track is designed as a circuit and there are 3 evenly spaced stages. The Stoneman Gold, Silver or Bronze Tour are all the same route but just depends on wheather you want to complete in 1, 2 or 3 days – to suit your fitness and ability level, naturally we offer packages to match.
All rooms in the 3 star Hotel Stegerbräu in Radstadt are equipped with shower or bath / WC, hair dryer, cable flat screen TV and some have a balcony.