What is included in our Winter Holidays?
So many extras on offer to make your holiday special.
The Stegerbräu Half-board in Winter Season
- Daily breakfast buffet from 7.30 – 10.00am
- Afternoon ski-snack from 4 – 5pm
- 3-course evening meal in buffet format with choice of main-dish from 6 – 8pm (always 1 vegetarian meal to choose from)
- A salad bar is available every day for the evening meal
- Enjoy your meals within the half-board with self-service from the buffet.
A good start to the day with the breakfast buffet
During the winter months, there is a selection of cold meats and cheeses, crudités, liver pate, toast toppers, natural and fruit joghurts, fruit compote, fruit salad, apples, dried fruit, cornflakes, wheat flakes, fresh bread and rolls, toast, a variety of jams, honey, choc-nut spread, butter, milk as well as boiled eggs. We can also supply special requests such as eggs, cooked to your taste.
Your evening meal served in buffet format
Enjoy your evening meal with self-service from the buffet. This 3-course meal starts with 2 soups at choice, salad from the salad bar, 3 main-courses to choose from and a dessert to finish. Some evenings will be themed such as a schnitzel or italian evening.
On Christmas evening we treat our guests to a festive dinner, with soup & starters from the buffet, the main course is served at the beautifully decorated tables and offers a dessert to finish.
There is also a festive buffet meal for New Year’s Eve to welcome in the New Year. Something to tickle everyone’s tastebuds.
Ski Snack in the Afternoon
When you are finished skiing or other winter activities, come back to the hotel and enjoy our ski-snack in the brewery hall where alternately sweet or savoury treats are offered. Kaiserschmarren (traditional Austrian pancake dish) or cakes or open sandwiches…
Special Dietary Requirements
We try our best to cater for differing dietary requirements such as gluten or lactose-free as well as other food allergies/intolerances. Let us know any special requirements when you book so that we are forewarned and can clarify the possibilities such as special bread etc. or if you need to bring your own food with you.
- Finnish Sauna
- Infrared cabin
- Kneipp basin
- Two heated benches and recliners for relaxing on, while taking in the surrounding mounatin area
- Sauna towels are available in the Wellness area
- Bathrobes for adults, free on request (please bring your own pool shoes)
- Winter opening hours in the Welness area: daily from 3 – 8pm
Further Bonus Features
- Free internet surfing with WIFI access throughout the hotel
- Free use of Nordic Walking poles (if available)
- Ski cellar with heated boot racks
- Kid’s playroom on the ground floor
- Hotel lift up to the rooms in the main building
- Free ski bus to the Radstadt-Altenmarkt, Reiteralm, Fageralm ski resorts, from approx. Mid December
(Bus stop only 80m from the Hotel)
- Free ski bus to Zauchensee, Flachau/Flachauwinkl, Obertauern (Bus stop only 500m from the Stegerbräu hotel)
- Free Radstadt guest card – Salzburger Sportworld Card
Ski /Snowboard Rental & Ski Schools
Radstadt has several ski and snowboard rental shops. You can easily reserve your kit online before you come on holiday.