Your winter holiday in Radstadt
Included services and your PLUS at the Hotel Stegerbräu
Whether you are spending a week skiing in the Ski amade region or just getting away for a delightful winter break, stay at the 3 star Hotel Stegerbräu, in the centre of Radstadt. Relax in our cosy rooms and we will spoil you with our good “Bräuküche” cuisine and warm hospitality. The beautiful region around the Radstädter Tauern mountains offers numerous ski resorts and winter sports activities. In addition to the family-friendly Radstadt-Altenmarkt ski resort, you can easily reach other ski areas such as Zauchensee, Flachau and Schladming and so variety is guaranteed.
Your Catering Options at the Stegerbräu
You can choose between rooms with breakfast or half board for your Radstadt winter holiday at the Stegerbräu. For both options, start your day with a generous breakfast buffet. If you have chosen half-board, your PLUS option includes a small ski tea as well as a dinner. Guests who prefer to east à la carte, can find something to suit every taste from our inn area with its cosy restaurants and our Bräuküche cuisine. Choose for yourself:
- Evening menu as part of the half-board in buffet form
- served in the panorma restaurant, our house guests area
- To chooose from the buffet: 2 soups, 3 main-courses – including 1 vegetarian
- various side dishes
- salads from the salad bar
- Dining times: 6pm to 8pm
Your additional half-board PLUS:
- Ski-Tea from 4pm to 5pm in the Bräusaal restaurant
– with sweet or savoury snacks (Kaiserschmarren, cakes, open sandwiches, ect….)
Enjoy our à la carte restaurants and the “Bräu-Kitchen” daily from 11am to 09pm
- from 11am to 2pm and 5pm to 9pm
you can choose from the “Bräu-Menu”
- between 2pm and 5pm we offer dishes from the afternoon card
The menu offers from classic dishes to regional delicacies everything you may desire. Please note, in low season there might be a rest day once a week in the restaurant.
Special Dietary Requirements
We try our best to cater for differing dietary requirements such as gluten or lactose-free as well as other food allergies/intolerances. Let us know any special requirements when you book so that we are forewarned and can clarify the possibilities such as special bread etc. or if you need to bring your own food with you.
Within the half-board arrangement, we start into the Christmas evening with an invitation for mulled wine, served on our garden terrace and treat our guests to a festive dinner, with soup & starters from the buffet, the main course (which you have already chosen in the morning), is served at the decorated tables in our Bräusaal and offers a desert to finish. You are free to stay after dinner in the Bräusaal and to celebrate Christmas with your family. Of course we do have as well a Christmas tree.
New Years Eve
The new years Eve starts, when having booked half-board, with a glass of sparkling Prosecco to get into the right mood. The kitchen-staff has prepared delicacies you can enjoy from the New Years buffet, something to tickle everyone’s taste. At midnight we welcome the New Year with a firework on the garden terrace and invite afterwards to the traditional goulash soup. There is a New Years Party with DJ-music right at the city square or continue celebrating in our bar-area.
Please note, that there is an mandatory surcharge of Euro 20.– per person from 15 years for the New Years Eve Buffet.
Bring your day to an relaxing end in our bar – and café area, enjoy a good glass of wine or a freshly tapped StegerBRÄU beer. The right place for a get together, making plans for the next day or just to finish a wonderful holiday.
Included services – our Service & your Benefits
- Accommodation in cosy rooms
- Free use of sauna, steam-bath and infrared cabin, daily from 3pm to 8pm in the wellness area
- Bathrobes for adults, free on request (please bring your own pool shoes)
- Free WiFi access throughout the hotel
- The Salzburger Sportwelt-Card – your guest-card for various reductions, such as: for evening tobogganing on the Radstadt toboggan run or for discounted entry to the Therme Amadé
- Elevator to the rooms in the main house
- Children’s play room on the ground floor
- Lockable ski room with ski boot heaters
- Luggage storage room with changing and shower facilities, in case you arrive early or want to make full use of the departure day
- Free pick up from the station in Radstadt if you are travelling by train
- Extensive range of leaflets about activities in the region and numerous tips for winter activities
Just as Radstadt and the Ski Amadé ski area offers everyone the perfect way to have fun in winter, we at the Hotel Stegerbräu offer you a winter holiday with attractive ski packages. On selected dates, there is even a free day as a gift! To help cheer up the long wait for Christmas, there is a charming Advent events programme.
An Ideal Location for your Skiing Holiday
The Radstadt-Altenmarkt ski areais just 5 minutes drive away, about 2.7 km from the hotel. Free parking is available directly at the lift base station. From about mid-December you can also use the free ski bus. The bus stop is just 80 metres from the hotel – right in the town square. From here you can reach not only our closest ski resort, but also the Fageralm and Reiteralm resorts.
To access the nearby ski resorts of Snow Space Salzburg (Flachau-Wagrain-St.Johann), Zauchensee-Flachauwinkel (our hightest ski area) or even Obertauern (not in Ski amadé), there is also a free ski bus that runs from about mid-December from the post office (500m).
Distances to the near-by ski-resorts:
* Radstadt-Altenmarkt ( approx. 2,7 km) * Reiteralm (12 km) * Fageralm (7,7 km) * Zauchensee (14 km) *Flachau (12 km) Obertauern (21km)
Radstadt also has 2 ski-schools for its winter sports enthusiasts. At the Green-Orange ski-school you will find the right courses – for mini tigers, children, adults, private lessons, snowboarding or cross-country skiing.