Your winter holiday in Radstadt
What is included and your PLUS-services at Hotel Stegerbräu
Looking for a week’s ski holiday in Ski amade ski region with a great selection of activities away from the piste for those not so keen on winter sport’s? In the 3 star hotel Stegerbräu in Radstadt our guests feel right at home. It doesn’t matter whether you are travelling privately, on a company trip, with friends or just in a group – The Stegerbräu in Salzburgerland offers comfortable rooms and plenty of options to make for an unforgettable winter holiday.
Your board possibilities at Stegerbräu
Winter holidays at Stegerbräu that is a heartfelt welcome and excellent customer service and a stay in a welcoming family-feel-hotel. Relax in the Wellness area every day, profit from the ideal location in the heart of town and let us guide you through all of options available locally, whether on or off the piste. The informal atmosphere, the value for money deals and our flexibility when it comes to your special request makes for a truly exceptional holiday.
Treat yourself to the “Half-board-Plus” option or choose just the Bed & Breakfast package. In addition to the parnorama restaurant for hotel guests, there are also the à la carte restaurants, a café and bar area.
Take your choice:
- Dinner within half-board in buffet manner
- offered in the Panorama-Restaurant – house-guest area
- At choice from the buffet: 2 soups, 3 main-dishes (one vegetarian)
- different besides
- Salad from the salad bar
- Meal-time: 6pm to 8pm
Your “Plus” within half-board:
- Ski-snack from 4pm to 5pm, offered in the Bräusaal
- alternating sweet or sour
Enjoy our à la carte restaurants and the “Bräu-Kitchen” daily from 11am to 09pm
- from 11am to 2pm and 5pm to 9pm
you can choose from the “Bräu-Menu”
- between 2pm and 5pm we offer dishes from the afternoon card
The menu offers from classic dishes to regional delicacies everything you may desire. Please note, in low season there might be a rest day once a week in the restaurant.
Special Dietary Requirements
We try our best to cater for differing dietary requirements such as gluten or lactose-free as well as other food allergies/intolerances. Let us know any special requirements when you book so that we are forewarned and can clarify the possibilities such as special bread etc. or if you need to bring your own food with you.
Within the half-board arrangement, we start into the Christmas evening with an invitation for mulled wine, served on our garden terrace and treat our guests to a festive dinner, with soup & starters from the buffet, the main course (which you have already chosen in the morning), is served at the decorated tables in our Bräusaal and offers a desert to finish. You are free to stay after dinner in the Bräusaal and to celebrate Christmas with your family. Of course we do have as well a Christmas tree.
New Years Eve
The new years Eve starts, when having booked half-board, with a glass of sparkling Prosecco to get into the right mood. The kitchen-staff has prepared delicacies you can enjoy from the New Years buffet, something to tickle everyone’s taste. At midnight we welcome the New Year with a firework on the garden terrace and invite afterwards to the traditional goulash soup. There is a New Years Party with DJ-music right at the city square or continue celebrating in our bar-area.
Please note, that there is an mandatory surcharge of Euro 20.– per person from 15 years for the New Years Eve Buffet.
Bring your day to an relaxing end in our bar – and café area, enjoy a good glass of wine or a freshly tapped StegerBRÄU beer. The right place for a get together, making plans for the next day or just to finish a wonderful holiday.
- accommodation in booked room (bed & breakfast or half-board)
- free use of our wellness area with sauna, steam-bath and infrared cabin, daily from 3pm to 8pm
- bathrobes for adults, free on request (please bring your own pool shoes)
- free WIFI throughout the hotel
- The Salzburger Sportwelt-Card – your guest-card, giving you some discount for winter activities
- Elevator up to the rooms in the main building
- Children play room in the ground floor
- Ski cellar with heated boot racks
- Store room for luggage with possibility to take a shower and to change clothes – ideal for guests who wish to take full use of arrival or departure day
- when travelling by train – free of charge pick-up from train station in Radstadt
- a wealth of tourist information and leaflets about what to do in the local area
Radstadt is part of the Ski amadé ski region, with winter fun for the whole family. We hold the same values here at Hotel Stegerbräu, offering attractive ski packages for your Winter holiday, at certain times in the season we even offer a free day! During Advent, the long wait for Christmas is sweetened by a wonderful selection of events.
Ideal Location for your skiing holiday
The Skischaukel Radstadt-Altenmarkt is 2,7 km from the hotel and it takes you only 5 minutes by car. Parking places are directly at the ground station. From approx. mid December the free ski bus shuttles guests on a regular basis to the ski area Radstadt-Altenmarkt, Fageralm or Reiteralm. Th e bus stop is just 80 m from the hotel – right at the city square.
Other resorts, as Snow-space-Salzburg with Flachau-Wagrain-St.Johann, our highest ski-region Zauchensee-Flachauwinkel or even Obertauern (not belonging to Ski amadé) , can be accessed from the Post Office bus stop (500 m from the Hotel)
Distances to the near-by ski-resorts:
* Radstadt-Altenmarkt ( 2,7 km) * Reiteralm (12 km) * Fageralm (7,7 km) * Zauchensee (14 km) *Flachau (12 km) Obertauern (21km)