Your winter holiday in Radstadt
Included services and your PLUS at the Hotel Stegerbräu
Whether you are spending a week skiing in the Ski amade region or just getting away for a delightful winter break, stay at the 3 star Hotel Stegerbräu, in the centre of Radstadt. Relax in our cosy rooms and we will spoil you with our good “Bräuküche” cuisine and warm hospitality. The beautiful region around the Radstädter Tauern mountains offers numerous ski resorts and winter sports activities. In addition to the family-friendly Radstadt-Altenmarkt ski resort, you can easily reach other ski areas such as Zauchensee, Flachau and Schladming and so variety is guaranteed.
Your Catering Options at the Stegerbräu
With your room-booking, you always have breakfast included. From a 2 nights stay, you even have included our afternoon ski-tea, as your special PLUS at the Stegerbräu. For your further catering options, you can principally choose between 2 options: eat à la carte – with our culinary offer you can find something to suit every taste and you are not bound to fixed meal times, as we offer warm kitchen throughout the day. Or book the Stegerbräu “My Menu Offer” at a fixed price, in addition to your breakfast arrangement. Choose for yourself:
- rich breakfast buffet
- daily from 7.30am to 10am
- offered in our buffet-kitchen of the panoramic restaurant
- including cereal corner and tea-bar
When staying only few guests with us, breakfast is served in the Bräusaal.
Your “Plus” within breakfast, when staying 2 nights or more:
- enjoy our ski-tea from 4pm to 5pm in our Bräusaal, offering alternate sweet our savoury snacks (drinks excluded).
HALF-BOARD “MY MENU”
- With “My Menu” you can upgrade from breakfast to half board to a fixed price:
- Enjoy a 3-course menu with choice of soup or salad, a main-dish (you choose from the daily offer with choices) and a dessert
- Menu price: € 17.–per adult and menu; € 11.– per child up to 14 years and menu
- You decide, depending on your daily planning, if you wish to have “My Menu” for lunch or dinner
- My Menu is available between 11am to 2pm or 5pm to 8pm
- You can daily sign in for this offer (registration at the latest on the morning of the respective day)
- On Monday there might be a rest day in our restaurant
Special Dietary Requirements
We try our best to cater for differing dietary requirements such as gluten or lactose-free as well as other food allergies/intolerances. Let us know any special requirements when you book so that we are forewarned and can clarify the possibilities such as special bread etc. or if you need to bring your own food with you for breakfast.
On Christmas Eve, our kitchen team offers culinary delights in the Bräusaal. During the day, our à la carte restaurant is closed. From 5.00pm the gates open for Christmas Eve. There are only reserved tables and a festive dinner is awaiting you, consisting of soups and starters from the buffet, the main course (which you have already chosen in the morning), is served at the decorated tables in our Bräusaal and offers a desert to finish. You are free to stay after dinner in the Bräusaal and to celebrate Christmas with your family. Of course we do have as well a Christmas tree.
The Christmas dinner can be booked separately to the breakfast arrangement. The price for the festive menu, range between € 35.– and € 39.– per person, depending on the current culinary offer. WE also offer children’s dishes for our younger guests. The half board “Men Menu” cannot be booked on Christmas Eve.
New Years Eve
At the end of the year, we offer a-la-carte cuisine in the inn area. There is no “My Menu” offer on this evening. We will be happy to reserve a table for you in our restaurant, on request. We start the evening with an invitation to an aperitif. The New Year is usually welcomed with a small firework display on the garden terrace and at midnight we invite you to the traditional midnight snack with goulash soup.
Enjoy our à la carte restaurants and the “Bräu-Kitchen” daily from 11am to 09pm
- from 11am to 2pm and 5pm to 9pm
you can choose from the “Bräu-Menu”
- between 2pm and 5pm we offer dishes from the afternoon card
The menu offers from classic dishes to regional delicacies everything you may desire. Please note, in low season there might be a rest day once a week in the restaurant.
Bring your day to an relaxing end in our bar – and café area, enjoy a good glass of wine or a freshly tapped StegerBRÄU beer. The right place for a get together, making plans for the next day or just to finish a wonderful holiday.
Included services – our Service & your Benefits
- Accommodation in cosy rooms
- Free use of sauna, steam-bath and infrared cabin, daily from 3pm to 8pm in the wellness area
- Bathrobes for adults, free on request (please bring your own pool shoes)
- Free WiFi access throughout the hotel
- The Salzburger Sportwelt-Card – your guest-card for various reductions, such as: for evening tobogganing on the Radstadt toboggan run or for discounted entry to the Therme Amadé
- Elevator to the rooms in the main house
- Children’s play room on the ground floor
- Lockable ski room with ski boot heaters
- Luggage storage room with changing and shower facilities, in case you arrive early or want to make full use of the departure day
- Free pick up from the station in Radstadt if you are travelling by train
- Extensive range of leaflets about activities in the region and numerous tips for winter activities
Just as Radstadt and the Ski Amadé ski area offers everyone the perfect way to have fun in winter, we at the Hotel Stegerbräu offer you a winter holiday with attractive ski packages. On selected dates, there is even a free day as a gift! To help cheer up the long wait for Christmas, there is a charming Advent events programme.
An Ideal Location for your Skiing Holiday
The Radstadt-Altenmarkt ski areais just 5 minutes drive away, about 2.7 km from the hotel. Free parking is available directly at the lift base station. From about mid-December you can also use the free ski bus. The bus stop is just 80 metres from the hotel – right in the town square. From here you can reach not only our closest ski resort, but also the Fageralm and Reiteralm resorts.
To access the nearby ski resorts of Snow Space Salzburg (Flachau-Wagrain-St.Johann), Zauchensee-Flachauwinkel (our hightest ski area) or even Obertauern (not in Ski amadé), there is also a free ski bus that runs from about mid-December from the post office (500m).
Distances to the near-by ski-resorts:
* Radstadt-Altenmarkt ( approx. 2,7 km) * Reiteralm (12 km) * Fageralm (7,7 km) * Zauchensee (14 km) *Flachau (12 km) Obertauern (21km)
Radstadt also has 2 ski-schools for its winter sports enthusiasts. At the Green-Orange ski-school you will find the right courses – for mini tigers, children, adults, private lessons, snowboarding or cross-country skiing.