Summer – What is included?
In conjunction with the week long “All-Inclusive-Light” Package
The All-Inclusive-Programme starts on your day of arrival with an evening meal and ends on the day of departure with breakfast. All of the meals that are included with the All-inclusive programme, are served in the Panorama Restaurant with its garden terrace at the 3 star hotel Stegerbräu. All meals are in buffet manner for self-service. Drinks are available at the All-In-Drink bar.
Stegerbräu Summer Cuisine
- Daily breakfast buffet from 7.30 – 9.30am
- Packed lunch can be collected from the breakfast buffet
- Afternoon tea or icecream from 4 – 5pm
- 3-course evening meal in buffet format (1 meat dish – as well as 1 vegetarian meal to choose from) from 6 – 8 pm
- A salad bar is available every day for the evening meal.
- Every Tuesday we have a BBQ evening if the weather is good from 6 – 7pm
A good start to the day with the breakfast buffet
Each day starts with at least 4 sorts of cooked meat, 3 types of cheese, liver pate, toast toppers, natural and fruit joghurts, fruit compote, fruit salad, apples, dried fruit, cornflakes, wheat flakes, fresh bread and rolls, toast, a variety of jams, honey, choc-nut spread, butter, milk as well as boiled eggs. We can also supply special requests such as scrambled egg etc. but not in the all-inclusive price.
The Evening Meal in buffet format
Enjoy your evening meal with self-service from the buffet. This 3-course meal starts with soup, salad from the salad bar, a main course with the choice of a meat or vegetarian/fish dish and a dessert to finish. As well as the BBQ evening (in good weather), there is a schnitzel evening too.
All in Drinks
Free self-service drinks in the Panorama Restaurant from 10am to 10pm:
- Orange and Apple juice with soda
- Sprite and Soda
- Coffee and Tea
Naturally there are other drinks available separate from the All-inclusive package that you can choose from the drinks menu.
The Panorama restaurant with the all-in offer closes at 10pm. The late evening you can finish in the à la carte restaurant area or at the Hotel bar.
- Free use of the Wellness area, twice the week
– every Monday and Thursday from 4 – 7pm.
- Finnish Sauna
- Steam room
- Infrared Cabin
- Kneipp pool
- Heated benches & recliners, ideal for relaxing on while taking in the surrounding mountain panorama.
Sauna towels are available in the Wellness area. You can rent bathrobes for € 5 from the reception.
Further Bonus Features
- Free WIFI throughout the hotel
- Rooms cleaned 5x a week
- New towels daily if requested
- Free Radstadt guestcard – the Salzburger Sportwelt Card
- Free use of Nordic Walking poles (if available)
- Free guided Mountainbike-Tours for Stegerbräu guests. This doesn’t include bike rental.
- A wealth of tourist information and leaflets about what to do in the local area as well as tips for hikes, days out or sports activities.
Radstadt offers its guests different activities during holiday period, such as:
- Thursday: hiking bus to the top of the Rossbrand (with your € 1.– bus ticket, from June 20 until Octobre 10)
- Thuesday: guided city tour (from July to September)
- Thursday: guided hike in Radstadt or surrounding area (from approx. mid July to Octobre)
- Free entry to the Mandlberggut Schnapps distillery & mountain pine oil press
- At regular intervals: Guided tour around the city walls with the Radstadt Night Watchmen
Programme is subject to change
Guided Bike & MTB Tours
Stegerbräu’s biking guests as well as beginners can enjoy our guided Mountainbike Tours 3 x a week for free with our partner from TauernBikeTours.
The tours are from end of May to mid October. A professional guide helps you descover our wonderful mountains from a bike saddle. The Alm tour leads up to a mountain hut for a break, where you can buy a snack or something more substantial. It is compulsory to wear a helmt on these tours, please bring one with you if you can.
Here you can find more information about the bike-tour programme.