Stay safe on holiday
Corona information Radstadt and for your holiday with us in the Stegerbräu
Security measures and Covid 19 rules will certainly be with us for a while. As the situation is always changing and rules may be adapted, we cannot guarantee completeness, but we will do our best to keep you up to date with the latest information that we are aware of. Please always inform yourself about current regulations before your departure. The health of our guests and staff is important to us and we naturally adhere to all legal requirements.
In order to make holiday planning easier, we offer relaxed cancellation conditions. Read here more about our “Easy-Covid-19 regulation”, about safety precautions in the hotel and about just current rules of conduct or regulations for your holiday in Salzburger Land.
Safety measures in the hotel
What we are doing to increase your safety:
In order to ensure better hygiene, hand disinfectant is available in all public areas and our staff who are in contact with guests (service & reception) well wear a face mask.
Furthermore, we take special care:
- with increased cleaning of surfaces that are regularly touched (handrails, door handles, light switches, lift buttons…) in public areas & while we are changing rooms over.
- with regular room ventilation
- with flexible opening hours in the sauna
Carefree holidays & Cancellation Rules
Carefree holiday planning:
In addition to the general cancellation policy, our Covid-19 exception rules offer a free cancellation up to 48 hours before arrival, for following situations:
- an official restrictions or regulations result in a travel ban, border closure or lock-down
- A travel warning from your country for Austria or our region, combined with
- an obliged quarantine
Why up to 48 hours before arrival? That’s just a little time we need for our own planning in terms of staff or purchases. Should one of the above situations actually occur within the 48 hour rule, you can of course also cancel at short notice free of charge. If a border closure or a new lock down is announced during your stay, you can leave at any time and the remaining days will be cancelled by us for free. Since it is not only Corona which can spoil your holiday, we recommend taking out travel insurance. You can find a premium calculation (if you already know the price of your stay) and information about travel insurance under European Travel Insurers.
The “European” policies currently also offer cancellation cover for Covid-19 disease or other Covid-19 related issues. The most important reasons for cancellation are summarized with a few examples in a separate information sheet. Read more here.
Current rules of conduct and entry tests
The green passport or other proof ob being tested, recovered or fully vaccinated is valid as an entry ticket for your stay in a hotel, when visiting a restaurant, and generally also for cultural and recreational facilities, and is also required for children aged 12 and over.
Your entrance ticket and Covid-19 prescription
Regulation for catering, hotel and recreational facilities:
- In addition to the usual registration (registration), a valid negative test result, a vaccination certificate or a confirmation of a passed COVID-19 disease must be presented (it is sufficient to show the proof). For children 12 years and older, a separate test result is required. See also the info on the general validity of tests or proofs. There is also a registration requirement in the catering industry.
- The Green Pass: since August 15, the certificate for the Green Passport is only available after complete immunization. The certificate is issued from the day of the 2nd vaccination. The regulations for persons vaccinated with Johnson & Johnson as well as for recovered and tested persons remain unchanged. Tested persons must renew their test after it has expired, even during their holiday. Self-tests on site are currently still possible (validity 24 hours).
- As of July 1, there is also no longer a minimum distance (the 10m² restriction per customer in the wellness area also no longer applies).
- Capacity restrictions (with the exception of night clubs) and restrictions on curfews have been lifted.
- Night Clubs: The access to night clubs is now only possible for fully vaccinated persons and persons with a current negative PCR test result (with maximum validity 72 hours)
In trade, museums, means of transport (such as cabs and taxi-like operations, cable cars, means of mass transport) and the associated stations, platforms, stops and airports, a mask (tight-fitting mouth/nose protection) must be worn in enclosed spaces and a minim
- Mask obligation: at present there is no mask obligation (neither FFP-2 nor other mouth-nose protection, neither for guests nor coworkers) in the catering trade, tourism and leisure economy – thus everywhere, where the 3G regulation applies. In trade, museums, means of transport (such as cabs and taxi-like operations, cable cars, means of mass transport) and the associated stations, platforms, stops and airports, a mask (tight-fitting mouth/nose protection) must be worn in enclosed spaces and a minimum distance of 1 m must be kept from persons from a foreign household or group of visitors. However, FFP-2 masks are compulsory for visits to doctors and certain public offices.
Validity period of the tests/evidence
- Validity of the tests: a negative PCR test: 72 hours, a negative antigen test under supervision: 48 hours, negative antigen test for self-testing with digital solution (living room test): 24 hours. Self-tests taken directly on site in a catering or accommodation establishment entitle the holder to access – but only for that visit to that establishment. Vaccinated: in the case of vaccinations where only 1 vaccination is foreseen, the certificate is valid from the 22nd day and is then valid for 9 months. Convalescent: the certificate of isolation or a medical certificate is valid for 6 months, an antibody test must not be older than 3 months.
- Vaccinated: since August 15, the proof is only valid when one has also received the 2nd vaccination, except in the case of vaccinations where only 1 vaccination is planned (Johnson and Johnson) and is then currently valid for 9 moonthes.
- Green Passport: As of 15 August, the certificate for the Green Passport is only available after complete immunisation. The certificate will be issued from the day of the 2nd vaccination. The regulations for persons vaccinated with Johnson & Johnson and for recovered and tested persons remain unchanged.
- Recovery: the certificate of segregation or a medical confirmation is valid for 6 months, an antibody test must not be older than 3 months.
- How often do I have to be tested during my stay at the holiday resort? Please note that after expiry of the validity of the entry test, a valid negative test must be presented again each time. The on-site testing facilities can be used for this purpose free of charge.
Distance & Face masks
- The 3G rule applies (proof that you have been fully vaccinated, tested or have recovered) and under these circumstances, you no longer need a mask.
- Although there is currently no restriction on the minimum distance, we recommend and ask that you keep a safe distance of 1 m from people who are not part of your family or group of visitors.
- You are also welcome to make contactless payments with your bank cash card, Visa or Mastercard at the hotel and in the restaurant.
In the restaurant & at breakfast
Breakfast will be offered in buffet form according to current regulations, taking into account some safety precautions:
- Please disinfect your hands every time you go to the buffet. A hygiene stand or a bottle of anti-bacterial spray will be placed in front of the buffet
- Keep a distance of 1 metre to people who are not part of your family or visitor group.
The wellness area
Our wellness area is available daily by appointment. There is currently no m² restriction per customer since July 1. Actually we are happy to extend our opening hours for the visit of our wellness-area. To make a reservation, please contact reception.
We are looking forward to your visit with a lot of positive energy and our warm hospitality and will do everything in our power to ensure that you send a pleasant and relaxing holiday with us.